- Macaroni And Cheese Southern Style
- Roasted Red Pepper Chicken and Avocado Salad
- Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle
- Eggnog Trifle Cake
- Easy Baked Omelet
- THE CHEESIEST Cheeseburger Mac
- Strawberry Parfait
- Cheesy Appetizer Loaf
Shake & Serve Salad
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 5 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 1
- 2 cups Mixed Salad Greens
- 6 each: Baby Carrots And Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 slices OSCAR MAYER Thin Sliced Honey Smoked Turkey Breast, Cut Into Strips
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup Corn Chips
PLACE greens, carrots, tomatoes, turkey and cheese in large resealable plastic bag.
PLACE corn chips and dressing in separate small resealable plastic bags. Just before serving....
TEAR one corner of the plastic bag with the dressing; squeeze onto salad. Shake lightly to mix ingredients. Top with corn chips.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Counting calories? Save 100 calories and 13 grams fat per serving, by preparing as directed, using KRAFT 2% Milk Singles and KRAFT Light Ranch Reduced Fat Dressing.
Serve with 1 pkg. (113 g) JELL-O Ready-To-Eat Chocolate Pudding Snack and 1 pouch (6.75 oz.) CAPRI SUN.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS