- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Fresh Green Beans & Basil
- Prep Time: 5 minutes (Total Time 15 minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
- 1 pound Green Beans Or Yellow Beans, Trimmed
- 1 Red Onion, Sliced
- 3 tablespoons Chopped Fresh Basil
HEAT dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add beans and onions; cover.
COOK 5 min. or until beans are crisp-tender.TOP with basil; cover. Cook 1 min. Serve warm.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Toast 1 Tbsp. sesame seed in skillet on medium heat 2 min., shaking skillet often, before adding other ingredients, if desired.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS