- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Creamy Cheesy Brussels Sprouts Au Gratin
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 1 Hour)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2 pound Brussels Sprouts, Trimmed, Halved
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 3 tablespoons Flour
- 3 cups Milk
- 2 cups KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 cup Finely Crushed RITZ Crackers (about 12 Crackers)
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Cook Brussels sprouts in boiling salted water 6 min. or until tender. Meanwhile, melt butter in large saucepan on medium heat. Stir in flour with wire whisk. Gradually add milk, stirring until well blended after each addition. Bring to boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low; simmer 3 to 5 min. or until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in cheese and nutmeg.DRAIN Brussels sprouts. Add to cheese sauce; mix lightly. Spoon into greased 13x9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with cracker crumbs.BAKE 35 to 40 min. or until top is golden brown.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Enjoy this vegetable side dish at your next fall or winter get-together with your favorite cooked lean meat.
Prepare as directed, using low-fat milk and KRAFT FREE Shredded Non-Fat Cheddar Cheese.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS