- Prep Time: 10 Minutes, Total Time: 1 Hour
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) Condensed Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 pkg. (32 oz.) package Frozen Southern-style Hash Browns, Thawed
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) package KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups RITZ Toasted Chips Cheddar, Crushed
- 2 tablespoons Butter, Melted
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Combine soup and sour cream in large bowl. Add potatoes and cheese; mix well.
SPOON mixture into 13x9-inch baking dish. Combine crushed chips and butter; sprinkle evenly over potato mixture.
BAKE 50 min. or until heated through.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Enjoy your favorite foods on occasion, but keep portion size in mind. A serving of these cheesy potatoes is 1/2 cup.
Jazz It Up
Add a few dashes of hot pepper sauce to potato mixture before spooning into dish. Or, sprinkle the potatoes lightly with paprika just before baking.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS