Philadelphia® New York Style Carb Counter Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total TIme 5 Hours 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1/2 cup Ground PLANTERS Almonds
- 3 pkg. (8 ounce each) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, One Third Less Fat Than Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2 pkg. (8 ounce each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar Substitute
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 4 Eggs
- 1 pt. (2 cups Fresh Raspberries
PREHEAT oven to 325°F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300?F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Spray bottom of pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle evenly with almonds.
BEAT Neufchatel cheese, cream cheese, sugar, sugar substitute and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour into prepared pan.
BAKE 50 to 55 minutes or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Top with raspberries just before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator. Makes 16 servings KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS Size-Wise
This cheesecake contains 12g total carbohydrate and 300 calories per serving while the traditional PHILADELPHIA® Classic New York Style Cheesecake contains 24g carbohydrate and 400 calories per serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS