- Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper Spread
- Creamy Tomato & Basil Bow Tie Pasta
- Curried Carrot Salad
- Crispy Brick-Grilled Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken over Greens
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Birthday Train Cake
- Rumbly-Tummy Buster Mix
Zesty Lemon-raspberry Swirl Pie
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time 5 Hour 50 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 3/4 cup Boiling Water
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Lemon Flavor Gelatin
- 1 container (6 oz.) Lemon Low-fat Yogurt
- 1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 cup Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 Ounces)
- 2 tablespoons Raspberry Preserves, Heated
STIR boiling water into dry gelatin at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Refrigerate 1-1/2 hours or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
BEAT yogurt and dressing in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Gradually add gelatin, beating until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.
POUR into crust. Drizzle with preserves; cut through whipped topping mixture with knife several times for marble effect. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Variation - Pineapple-Raspberry Swirl Pie
Prepare as directed, using JELL-O Brand Pineapple Flavor Gelatin and pineapple low-fat yogurt.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS