Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes (Total Time 5 Hour 35 minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1-1/2 cups Crushed OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies (about 18 Cookies)
- 2 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 3 pkg. (8 ounce each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 pkg. (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, Melted, Slightly Cooled
- 1/4 cup Hazelnut-flavored Liqueur
- 3 Eggs
- 2/3 cup Raspberries
- 2 tablespoons Powdered Sugar
PREHEAT oven to 325°F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300°F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Mix crushed cookies and butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes.BEAT cream cheese, granulated sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add chocolate and liqueur; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.BAKE 55 minutes to 1 hour 5 minutes or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Top with raspberries and sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving. Garnish with raspberry leaves, if desired.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPSSize-Wise Looking for a special treat? One serving of this cheesecake is full of chocolatey flavor.
How to Soften Cream Cheese Place completely unwrapped packages of cream cheese in microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 45 seconds or until slightly softened.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS