- Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper Spread
- Creamy Tomato & Basil Bow Tie Pasta
- Curried Carrot Salad
- Crispy Brick-Grilled Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken over Greens
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Birthday Train Cake
- Rumbly-Tummy Buster Mix
Candy Bar Cheesecake Squares
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time 4 Hours)
- Serving Size: 24
- 2 cups OREO Chocolate Cookie Crumbs
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 4 pkg. (8 ounce each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 4 Eggs
- 4 bars (2.07 oz. each) Chocolate-coated Caramel-peanut Nougat Bars, Chopped, Divided
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix just until blended. Gently stir in 1 cup of the chopped candy bars. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining chopped candy bars.BAKE 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate several hours or overnight. Cut into 24 squares to serve. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Enjoy a serving of this rich and indulgent treat on special occasions.
Chocolate-Covered Cheesecake Bars
Prepare and bake as directed. Cut into 32 bars. Place bars on wire rack. Melt 1 pkg. (12 oz.) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks and 2 Tbsp. shortening in saucepan on very low heat, stirring constantly. Pour chocolate mixture over bars to completely cover. Let stand until chocolate is firm. Store in refrigerator. Makes 32 servings, 1 bar each.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS