Chocolate Cappuccino Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time 1 Hour 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 pkg. (11.1 ounce) JELL-O No Bake Real Cheesecake
- 2 Envelopes GENERAL FOODS INTERNATIONAL COFFEES Cappuccino, Cafe Mocha Flavor, Divided
- 5 tablespoons Margarine, Melted
- 1-1/2 cups Cold Milk,
- 2 Squares BAKER'S Semi-sweet Baking Chocolate, Chopped
- 2 teaspoons Hot Water
- 1 cup Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
LINE 9-inch square pan with foil. Add Crust Mix and 1 envelope of the Cappuccino Mix; mix well. Stir in margarine. Press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan.BEAT milk and Filling Mix in small bowl on low speed of electric mixer until blended. Beat on medium speed 3 min. Stir in chocolate; spoon over crust.DISSOLVE remaining envelope of Cappuccino Mix in hot water in large bowl. Gently stir in whipped topping; spread over filling. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Remove cheesecake from pan; cut into 12 squares to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPSGreat Substitute Prepare as directed, substituting 1/2 cup chopped chocolate-covered English toffee for the chopped chocolate squares.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS