- Macaroni And Cheese Southern Style
- Roasted Red Pepper Chicken and Avocado Salad
- Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle
- Eggnog Trifle Cake
- Easy Baked Omelet
- THE CHEESIEST Cheeseburger Mac
- Strawberry Parfait
- Cheesy Appetizer Loaf
- Prep Time:
- Serving Size: 2
- 2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
- 3 ounces Jumbo Lump Crab Meat, Picked Over For Shells And Cartilage
- 1/2 Small Red Onion, Chopped
- 1/2 Medium Tomato, Chopped
- 10 Thin Asparagus Spears, Trimmed And Peeled
- 2 cups Water To Boil Asparagus
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 teaspoon Butter
- 1/4 tablespoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt For Boiling Water
- 4 Cherry Tomatoes For Garnish
In medium saucepan, bring water mixed with 1/2 teaspoon salt to boil. As soon as the water comes to a boil, add asparagus and boil until tender, about 3 minutes. Drain. Set aside until needed.
Lay chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap and pound to 1/2 inch thickness. On a medium plate mix flour with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper; dredge chicken to coat, patting off any excess.
In medium, non-stick frypan over medium heat, warm 1 teaspoon butter and oil. sauté chicken breasts on both sides until browned and firm, about 3 minutes per side. Remove chicken; keep warm until ready to serve. Add onion to skillet and sauté until softened, about 4 minutes. Increase heat to high, add tomato and sauté until most of the moisture has evaporated. Lower heat to low and add crab meat; toss gently, just until hot.
To serve, set one chicken breast on each plate; arrange 5 asparagus spears on top of each. Spoon some of crab mixture over asparagus and drizzle with Lemon Chive Sauce. Garnish with cherry tomatoes.
Lemon Chive Sauce:1 tablespoon butter; 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice; 5 tablespoons whipped cream cheese; 1 tablespoon milk; 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives.
In small saucepan over low heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter with lemon juice to make sauce. Whisk in cream cheese, milk and chives until smooth.