Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 20 minutes (Total Time:5 hours 30 minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 18 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Finely Crushed (about 1 To One & Half Cups Crumbs)
- 2 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 3 package (8 ounce each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 can (14 ounce) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 1 package (12 ounce) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks, Melted, Slightly Cooled
- 1/4 cup Cup Coffee-flavored Liqueur (optional)
- 4 Eggs
PREHEAT oven to 300°F if using silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 275°F if using dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan. Set aside.
BEAT cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
BAKE 1 hour 5 min. to 1 hour 10 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Garnish with fresh raspberries just before serving.
Make it Easy
Use bottom of straight-sided glass to evenly press cookie crumb mixture onto bottom of springform pan.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS