Birthday Train Cake
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 24
- 4 package (10.75 ounces each) Frozen Pound Cake, Thawed
- 4 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Divided
- Assorted Food Colorings
- 16 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 3 rolls Ring-shaped Hard Candies
- 1 cup POST Fruity PEBBLES Cereal
- 6 BARNUM'S ANIMALS Crackers
- 1 COMET Cups
- 1 JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 1 JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 24 pieces Black Licorice (for Train Track)
LINE up cakes on large tray or serving platter for train cars.CUT 2-inch-thick crosswise slice off front cake; place at back end of the first cake to resemble train engine. Repeat with last cake, placing the removed cake slice in the middle of the last cake to resemble caboose.
DIVIDE whipped topping among four small bowls; tint with food colorings as desired. Use to frost cakes. Add decorations as desired. Store leftover cake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
At 24 servings, this fun cake is perfect for serving a crowd of kids.
Let the party goers help decorate this colorful birthday cake. Give each child some cereal, cookies and candies to place on the cake. But make sure to have them wash their hands first!
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS