Philadelphia® 3-step® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-lanterns
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 2 Hour 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 2 Pkg. (8 Ounce Each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 10 Drops Red Food Coloring
- 10 Drops Yellow Food Coloring
- 12 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- Candy Corn
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs and food colorings; mix well.
PLACE 1 cookie in bottom of each of 12 medium paper-lined muffin cups; cover evenly with cream cheese mixture.
BAKE 20 minutes or until centers are almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight. Decorate with candy corn to resemble jack-o'-lanterns. Store in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Have fun making this spooky, Halloween treat with your kids. Then enjoy 1 mini cheesecake each.
Substitute NILLA Wafers for the OREO Cookies.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS