- Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper Spread
- Creamy Tomato & Basil Bow Tie Pasta
- Curried Carrot Salad
- Crispy Brick-Grilled Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken over Greens
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Birthday Train Cake
- Rumbly-Tummy Buster Mix
Cream Cheese Brownie Pie
- Prep Time: 30 minutes (Total Time1 hour 15 minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 1/2 package (15 ounce) Ready-to-use Refrigerated Pie Crust (1 Crust)
- 1 package (8 ounce) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs, Divided
- 6 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) Butter Or Margarine
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, Melted
- 1 square BAKER'S Premium White Baking Chocolate, Melted
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Prepare crust as directed on package, using 9-inch pie plate. Beat cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 of the eggs in medium bowl until well blended; set aside.
MICROWAVE 6 squares semi-sweet chocolate and the butter in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until butter is melted; stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add 2/3 cup sugar; mix well. Blend in remaining 2 eggs and the vanilla. Stir in flour until well blended. Spread half of the brownie batter into crust. Carefully spread cream cheese mixture over brownie batter in crust; cover with remaining brownie batter.
BAKE 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. Cool completely on wire rack. Drizzle with melted chocolates.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Crustless Cream Cheese Brownie Pie
Save 100 calories and 7 grams of fat per serving by preparing without the pie crust. Spray 9-inch pie pan with cooking spray. Prepare filling as directed; pour into pie plate. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs.
Make a celebration extra special with this indulgent pie!
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS