Chocolate Creme Frosting
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Serving Size: 20
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) Butter Or Margarine, Softened
- 4 ounce (1/2 of 8-ounce package) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 jar (7 ounce) JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1-1/2 cup Sifted Powdered Sugar
BEAT butter and cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
ADD marshmallow creme, cocoa and vanilla; beat until well blended.
ADD sugar gradually, beating until light and fluffy after each addition. Use to frost your favorite cake or cupcake recipe.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Makes enough frosting to frost tops and sides of two 8- or 9-inch layers, top and sides of 13x9-inch cake, tops of three 8- or 9-inch layers or tops of 24 cupcakes.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS