Chocolate Cloud Pie
- Prep Time: 30 minutes (Total Time:1 hour 15 minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 1-1/4 cups Finely Crushed FAMOUS Chocolate Wafers (about Twenty Wafers Or Half Of 9 Ounces Package)
- 2 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 2 package (8 ounce each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 3/4 cup Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 6 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, Melted, Cooled Slightly
PREHEAT oven to 325°F. Mix wafer crumbs, granulated sugar and butter; press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 10 min.
BEAT cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in chocolate; pour into crust.
BAKE 35 min. Cool completely. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Keep an eye on portion size when you enjoy this rich pie!
How To Easily Soften Cream Cheese
To easily soften cream cheese, place a completely unwrapped package of cream cheese in a microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 15 sec. or until softened. Add 15 sec. for each additional package of cream cheese.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS