Almond Macaroon Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes (Total Time: 5 Hours 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1 Pkg. (7 ounce) BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, Lightly Toasted
- 1/2 cup finely chopped, lightly toasted PLANTERS Slivered Almonds
- 1 can (14 ounce) Sweetened Condensed Milk, Divided
- 1/3 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Almond-flavored Liqueur
PREHEAT oven to 325°F if using a greased silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300°F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Mix coconut, almonds, 1/2 cup of the sweetened condensed milk, flour and butter until well blended; press onto bottom of pan.BEAT cream cheese, sugar and remaining 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Blend in liqueur; pour over crust.BAKE 55 to 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
An occasional dessert can be a part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
How To Toast Coconut
Spread coconut evenly in shallow baking pan. Bake at 325°F for 8 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring frequently.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS