Our Best Chocolate Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 30 minutes (5 hours 35 minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1-1/2 cups Crushed OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies (about 18 Cookies)
- 2 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 3 packages (8 ounce each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 package (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, Melted, Cooled Slightly
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Thawed COOL WHIP Strawberry Whipped Topping
- 1-1/2 cups Assorted Seasonal Fruits, (such As Chopped Strawberries And Sliced Kiwi)
PREHEAT oven to 325°F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300°F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Mix crushed cookies and butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 min.
BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
BAKE 45 to 55 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Top with whipped topping and fruit.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Looking for a special treat? One serving of this cheesecake is full of chocolatey flavor.
How to Soften Cream Cheese
Place completely unwrapped packages of cream cheese in microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 45 sec. or until slightly softened.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS