- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Medieval Castle Cake
- Prep Time: 1 hour (1 hour 15 minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1 cup Cold Milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 tub (8 ounce) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed, Divided
- 2 pkg. (10 oz. each) Pound Cake
- 2 Chocolate Flavored Sugar Cones
- 48 HONEY MAID Grahams Chocolate Sticks
- 1 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookie
- 1 piece Black Licorice (4 Inches)
- 1 jar (1.75 ounce) Chocolate Flavored Sprinkles
- 1 Chewy Fruit Snack Roll
- 8 drops dozen Blue Food Coloring
POUR milk into bowl; add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. Remove 1/2 cup of the whipped topping; set aside. Gently stir remaining whipped topping into pudding mixture. Refrigerate 15 min. until mixture thickens.
SLICE 1 cake in half horizontally. Place bottom cake half on platter. Spread about 1 inch thick with pudding mixture; top with second cake half. Frost ends with pudding mixture. Cut second cake in half vertically; stand on end on each side of main section. Frost entire cake with pudding mixture.
CUT off cone tips; place in center of each tower. Decorate top of cake with graham sticks, cut in half, cookie, licorice and additional whole graham sticks. Cover top of castle with sprinkles. Cut thin triangles out of fruit roll; create "flags" by rolling one side of triangle tightly around toothpick. Place "flags" into cone tips.
TINT reserved 1/2 cup whipped topping with food coloring. Spread around base of cake to resemble water. Sprinkle additional crushed cookies around moat to resemble soil or a road.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
At 16 servings, this cake works great to serve a crowd at a kid's Birthday celebration.
Assembling this cake can be a Birthday party activity, combined with magic tricks and a Harry Potter trivia contest.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS