- Prep Time: 30 Minutes (Total Time: 4 hours 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 25 NABISCO Ginger Snaps, Finely Crushed
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 cup Boiling Water
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Lime Flavor Gelatin
- 1 cup Cold Water
- 2 tubs (8 ounce each) PHILADELPHIA Light Cream Cheese Spread
- 2-1/2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, Divided
- 1 tablespoon Grated Lime Peel
MIX gingersnap crumbs, butter and sugar. Press firmly onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
STIR boiling water into dry gelatin in small bowl 2 minutes or until completely dissolved; stir in cold water. Cool completely.
BEAT cream cheese spread in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Gradually add gelatin mixture, beating on low speed until well blended. Refrigerate 15 to 20 minutes or until slightly thickened. Gently stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping and the lime peel. Pour over crust. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Top with remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping just before serving. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Save 60 calories and 8 grams of fat per serving by preparing with PHILADELPHIA Fat Free Cream Cheese and COOL WHIP FREE Whipped Topping.
Jazz It Up
Garnish with lime slices just before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS