Chocolate Two-cheese Pie
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time 3 Hours 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 env. KNOX Unflavored Gelatine
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1-1/2 cups POLLY-O FREE Natural Nonfat Ricotta Cheese
- 4 Ounce (1/2 of 8-Ounce Pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, One Third Less Fat Than Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 OREO Pie Crust (6 Ounces)
- 1 cup Thawed COOL WHIP FREE Whipped Topping
SPRINKLE gelatine over water in 1-cup microwavable measuring cup; let stand 1 minute. Microwave on HIGH 40 seconds or until gelatine is dissolved; stir. Let stand 3 minutes.
PLACE ricotta cheese, Neufchatel cheese, sugar and cocoa powder in food processor or blender container; cover. Process until smooth. Gradually add gelatine mixture through feed cap, processing until well blended. Pour into crust.
REFRIGERATE several hours or until firm. Top with whipped topping just before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Use Your Stove
Sprinkle gelatine over water in small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Cook on low heat 2 minutes or until gelatine is completely dissolved, stirring constantly.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS