- Ultimate Turtle Cheesecake
- Crispy Taco Chicken Breasts
- Tomato & Orange Salad with Feta
- Cheesy Tuna Noodle Skillet
- BBQ Shrimp
- KICKIN' CAJUN DIRTY RICE
- PLANTERS® Penne with Chicken and Vegetables in Basil Sauce
- Crunchy Sesame Burgers
Chocolate Graham Refrigerator Cake
- Prep Time: 30 minutes (6 hours 30 minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 11 HONEY MAID Chocolate Grahams (1 Sleeve), Broken Crosswise In Half (22 Squares), Divided
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 tub (8 ounce) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed
MIX whipped topping and vanilla. Spread 1 Tbsp. of the whipped topping mixture onto each of 20 of the graham squares.
STACK grahams together, then stand on edge on serving platter to make an 8-1/2-inch loaf. Frost with remaining whipped topping. Crush remaining 2 graham squares; sprinkle over loaf.
REFRIGERATE at least 4 hours or overnight. Cut diagonally into 10 slices to serve. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Enjoy a serving of this easy treat on occasion.
Prepare cake as directed. Freeze until firm; cover with plastic wrap and store in freezer up to 2 weeks. Thaw in refrigerator 1 hour before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS