- Cheese Biscuits
- Cheesy Potato Skins
- 30 Minutes to Homemade SURE.JELL® Orange Freezer Marmalade
- Chicken-Spinach Salad with Warm Bacon Dressing
- Pumpkin Pecan Bread
- Italian Tomato Bake
- Spaghetti Squash
- You-"CAN"-Do-It FIG NEWTONS Peach Cobbler
Chocolate Graham Refrigerator Cake
- Prep Time: 30 minutes (6 hours 30 minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 1 tub (8 ounce) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 11 HONEY MAID Chocolate Grahams (1 Sleeve), Broken Crosswise In Half (22 Squares), Divided
MIX whipped topping and vanilla. Spread 1 Tbsp. of the whipped topping mixture onto each of 20 of the graham squares.
STACK grahams together, then stand on edge on serving platter to make an 8-1/2-inch loaf. Frost with remaining whipped topping. Crush remaining 2 graham squares; sprinkle over loaf.
REFRIGERATE at least 4 hours or overnight. Cut diagonally into 10 slices to serve. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Enjoy a serving of this easy treat on occasion.
Prepare cake as directed. Freeze until firm; cover with plastic wrap and store in freezer up to 2 weeks. Thaw in refrigerator 1 hour before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS