- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Heart-of-my-heart Chocolate Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Toal Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 24
- 24 Chocolate Cupcakes, Cooled
- 1 tub (8 ounce) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed
- 72 Heart-shaped Candies
PEEL paper liners from cupcakes, if necessary. Cut rounded tops off cupcakes with serrated knife. Set bottoms of cupcakes aside.
CUT heart shape from center of each removed cupcake top, using 1-inch cookie cutter.
SPREAD about 1 Tbsp. of the whipped topping onto bottom of each cupcake. Cover with tops of cupcakes. Spoon remaining whipped topping evenly into heart-shaped holes. Decorate with cupcake heart cutouts and candies. Store in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS