Blender Pumpkin Pie
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes( Total Time 3 Hour 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 1 envelope KNOX Unflavored Gelatine
- 1 can (12 ounce) Fat-free Evaporated Milk, Divided
- 1 can (15 ounce) Pumpkin
- 3/4 cup Firmly Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1 tub (8 ounce) COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, Thawed, Divided
- 1 Baked Pastry Shell (9 Inches)
SPRINKLE gelatine over 1/4 cup of the evaporated milk in blender container; let stand 1 min. Heat remaining milk in microwave or saucepan just until warmed. (Do not let boil.) Add to blender container; cover. Blend on low speed 1 to 2 min. or until gelatine is completely dissolved. Add pumpkin, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg; cover. Blend on high speed 2 to 3 min. or until well blended; pour into large bowl. ADD half of the whipped topping; stir gently until well blended. Pour into crust. REFRIGERATE several hours or until firm. Top with remaining whipped topping just before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Special Extra Drizzle serving plates with maple syrup before topping with slices of pie.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS