Amazing White Chocolate-coconut Custard Pie
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (55 minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 3 squares small BAKER'S Premium White Baking Chocolate, Melted, Cooled Slightly
- 2 cups Milk
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup All-purpose Baking Mix
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Butter Or Margarine, Softened
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1-1/3 cups BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut (Three & Half Ounces)
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Grease 9-inch pie plate; set aside. Place all ingredients except coconut in blender container; cover. Blend on low speed 3 min.
POUR into pie plate; sprinkle with coconut.
BAKE in lower third of oven 45 min. or until center of pie is set and top is golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack. Store in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Enjoy a serving of this rich and indulgent treat on special occasions.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS