Black-bottom Mini Cheesecakes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes (1 hr 20 min)
- Serving Size: 12
- 6 tablespoons Margarine Or Butter, Divided
- 1 package JELL-O No Bake Real Cheesecake
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 3 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 1-1/2 cups Cold Milk
- 3 cups Mixed Fresh Fruit (Raspberries, Blueberrries, Sliced Peeled Kiwi)
- 1/4 cup Apricot Preserves, Melted
MELT 5 Tbsp. of the margarine in medium microwavable bowl. Add Crust Mix and sugar; mix well. Spoon evenly into 36 paper-lined miniature muffin pan cups, adding about 2 tsp. of the crust mixture to each cup. Press firmly onto bottoms of cups. Place remaining 1 Tbsp. margarine and chocolate in small microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until margarine is melted and chocolate is completely melted when stirred. Drizzle evenly over crusts.
BEAT milk and Filling Mix with electric mixer on low speed just until moistened, then beat on medium speed 3 minutes. (Filling will be thick.) Spoon evenly into prepared cups. Refrigerate 1 hour or until set.
TOP cheesecakes with fruit; brush with preserves. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Store leftover cheesecakes in refrigerator.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS