- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Pork Scallops Supreme
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pound Pork Loin Scallops Or Cutlets
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons Carrots, Diced
- 2 tablespoons Celery, Diced
- 2 tablespoons Onion, Diced
- 1 tablespoon Parsley, Chopped
- 2 tablespoons All Purpose Flour
- 2-1/2 cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Egg Yolk, Lightly Beaten
- 1/2 cup Dry Red Wine
- 1-1/2 teaspoons All-purpose Flour
- 1 pound Fresh Asparagus Spears, Cleaned And Cooked
- 1 Carrot, Thinly Sliced And Cooked
- 4 Mushrooms, Sliced And Sauteed
Heat 1 tablespoon butter in medium saucepan; add carrots, celery, onion and parsley. Cook and stir until tender. Stir in 2 tablespoons flour, then chicken broth. Bring to a boil and simmer 30 minutes. Strain; there should be 2 cups.
Stir 1 cup broth mixture into the beaten egg yolk, return to heat for a few seconds. Keep warm.
Melt remaining butter in large frypan. Saute pork cutlets until browned; remove from pan and keep warm.
Add remaining chicken broth to pan; mix a little wine with 1-1/2 teaspoons flour and add to pan with remaining wine. Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens. Return meat to sauce and heat.
To serve, spoon wine sauce over bottom half of 4 plates; spoon egg sauce over top half. Arrange pork in center of plates. Garnish with asparagus, carrot and mushrooms slices.
Calories: 333 Protein: 31 gm Fat: 16 gm Sodium: 601 mg Cholesterol: 136 mg