Holy Cannoli Cake
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Tme 10 Mintues)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 tablespoon Orange Extract
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1/2 cup POLLY-O Original Ricotta Cheese
- 1 pkg. (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, Chopped, Divided
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 pkg. (10.75 oz.) Pound Cake, Cut Horizontally Into 4 Slices
- 1 cup COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed
POUR milk and orange extract into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Add ricotta cheese and half of the chocolate; mix well. PLACE bottom cake slice on serving plate; spread with one third of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers twice, ending with top cake slice. MICROWAVE remaining chocolate and butter in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. to 1 min. or until almost melted; stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Spread evenly over top and sides of cake. Store in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Enjoy your favorite foods while keeping portion size in mind.
Prepare as directed, using JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling, reduced fat pound cake and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS