Cucumber Ranch Steaks
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Serving Size: 4
- 4 Beef Shoulder Center Steaks (Ranch Steaks), Cut 0.75 Inch Thick (5 Ounces Each)
- 1/2 cup Finely Chopped Seeded Cucumber
- 1/4 cup Ranch Dressing
- 1 tablespoon Garlic-pepper Seasoning
- Diced Tomato
1. Combine cucumber and dressing.
2. Press garlic-pepper seasoning onto beef steaks. Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 9 to 11 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once. Serve with cucumber sauce and tomato.