- Barbecued Turkey & Sweet Potato Spears
- Cherry Chocolate Cream Parfaits
- SAVORY BEEF CHUCK STEAKS
- Classic Chicken Caesar Salad
- One-Dish Chicken & Vegetable Bake
- Deep-Dish Sausage Pizza Bread
- Easy Cheesy Cauliflower
- Chicken Piccata Sandwich
Barbecued Turkey & Sweet Potato Spears
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes(Total time : 22 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 medium Sweet Potatoes, Peeled And Cut Into Spears
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 pound Turkey Breast (uncooked), Cut Into 4 Slices
PREHEAT grill to medium heat, or preheat broiler. Place sweet potatoes and water in microwavable dish; cover. Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes; drain.
MIX barbecue sauce, juice, sugar and pepper until well blended.
PLACE turkey and sweet potatoes on grill grate or rack of broiler pan. Grill or broil 10 to 12 minutes or until turkey is cooked through and potatoes are tender, turning occasionally and brushing with barbecue sauce mixture.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS