- Cheesy Chicken Simmer
- Cheesy Potato Skins
- 30 Minutes to Homemade SURE.JELL® Orange Freezer Marmalade
- Chicken-Spinach Salad with Warm Bacon Dressing
- Pumpkin Pecan Bread
- Italian Tomato Bake
- Spaghetti Squash
- You-"CAN"-Do-It FIG NEWTONS Peach Cobbler
Cheesy Chicken Simmer
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 teaspoons Oil
- 4 small Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves (One Pound)
- 2 cups Frozen Broccoli Florets
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) Condensed Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1/4 lb. (4 ounces) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, Cut Up
- 3 cups Hot Cooked Instant White Rice
HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 7 min., turning after 3-1/2 min.
ADD broccoli; stir. Stir in soup and VELVEETA until well blended. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 7 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
SERVE over the hot cooked rice.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Trim 5 grams of fat per serving by using VELVEETA Made With 2% Milk Reduced Fat Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, 98% fat free, reduced-sodium cream of chicken soup and and 2-2/3 cups instant brown rice while saving 40 calories, too. Try our healthy living version of Cheesy Chicken Simmer.
You can use any condensed cream soup and frozen vegetable combination that you have on hand, such as cream of mushroom soup and frozen peas.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS