- Grilled Cedar-planked Salmon
- Scrumptious Apple-Pecan Cheesecake
- SHAKE 'N BAKE® Chicken Nacho Nuggets
- Peas with Dill and Sour Cream
- HERBED BEEF TENDERLOIN WITH HOLIDAY RICE
- Quick Taco Quesadillas
- Eggnog Trifle
- Maple Cinnamon Coffee
Grilled Cedar-planked Salmon
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 Untreated Cedar Plank (14x7x1 Inch)
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
- 1/4 cup Finely Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1/4 cup Finely Chopped Sun-dried Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 Salmon Fillet (2 Pounds), 1 Inch Thick
IMMERSE the plank in water, placing a weight on top of the plank to keep it submerged. Soak at least 4 hours or overnight.
PREHEAT the grill to medium heat. Mix dressing, parsley and tomatoes; set aside.
BRUSH top of cedar plank with oil; top with salmon. Place on grill; cover grill with lid.
GRILL 10 minutes. Brush with dressing mixture; continue grilling 10 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
UNTREATED cedar planks, which are sold for this purpose, can be found at most specialty food stores or some grocery stores. During cooking, check periodically to make sure that the plank is not on fire. Since the plank can ignite when exposed to flames, it is best to keep a spray bottle of water close at hand if needed to extinguish any flames.
Salmon can also be grilled on a sheet of foil instead of the cedar plank.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS