- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 20 minutes (5 hours 5 minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 9 Whole HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, Finely Crushed
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 cup Margarine Or Butter, Melted
- 1 cup PLANTERS Pecan Halves, Divided
- 2 package (8 ounce each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 cup Firmly Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Caramel Ice Cream Topping
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix graham crumbs, granulated sugar and margarine; press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate; set aside. Spread 1/2 cup of the pecans into shallow baking pan. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring occasionally. Cool slightly. Finely chop pecans; sprinkle evenly onto bottom of crust. Set aside.
REDUCE oven temperature to 325°F. Beat cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla in small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add in eggs; mix just until blended. Pour over pecans in crust. Arrange remaining pecans around edge of pie.
BAKE 40 to 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate at least 4 hours. Drizzle with caramel topping just before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
An occasional dessert can be a part of a balanced diet, but remember to keep tabs on portions.
How to Soften Cream Cheese
Place completely unwrapped packages of cream cheese on microwavable plate. Microwave on HIGH 15 to 20 seconds or until slightly softened.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS