- Mocha Java Ice Cream Cake
- Spicy Chicken with Carrot "Fettuccine"
- Triple-Pepper Fettuccine
- Triple-Cheese Hot Dog Mac
- Creamy Chicken Broccoli Fettuccine
- Steak and Spinach Romano Cheese Salad
- Layered Fiesta Casserole
- Double Wheat Orange Bread Machine Bread
Mocha Java Ice Cream Cake
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time 4 Hours 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 24
- 22 HONEY MAID Chocolate Grahams, Finely Crushed (about 3 Cups Crumbs)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) Margarine Or Butter, Melted
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 gal. (2 qt.) Coffee Ice Cream, Softened, Divided
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix graham crumbs, margarine and sugar. Reserve 1-1/2 cups of the crumb mixture; press remaining crumb mixture firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan. BAKE 10 minutes. Remove from oven; cool completely. SPREAD half of the ice cream over crust. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the reserved crumbs; press lightly into ice cream. Top with remaining ice cream; cover with whipped topping. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup crumbs. Freeze 4 to 6 hours or overnight until firm. Cut into 24 squares to serve. Store leftover squares in freezer.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Dessert can be a part of a balanced diet, but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Make it Easy
Quickly crush chocolate grahams into crumbs by processing them in a food processor or blender.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS