Pork Tenderloin With Calvados Sauce
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 Pork Tenderloin (1 Pound)
- 1 Packet SHAKE 'N BAKE Original Chicken Seasoned Coating Mix
- 1 medium Apple, Sliced
- 1 small Onion, Chopped
- 1 cup Mushrooms, Sliced
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 cup Beef Broth
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8 ounces package) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Cubed
- 2 tablespoons Calvados Apple Brandy
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Coat pork with coating mix as directed on package. Place in shallow roasting pan. Bake 30 minutes or until cooked through (165°F).
MEANWHILE, cook and stir apples, onions and mushrooms in butter in medium saucepan on medium heat until tender. Add broth and cream cheese; cook until cream cheese is completely melted, stirring frequently. Stir in brandy; cook until heated through.
CUT pork into slices. Serve topped with the sauce.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Round Out The Meal
Serve this rich sauce on special occasions. Be sure to balance each serving of this tasty entree with a serving of hot steamed vegetables and a whole wheat roll.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS