- Philadelphia® Blueberry Crown Cheesecake
- Mushroom Rice Pilaf
- 30 Minutes to Homemade SURE.JELL® Apricot Freezer Jam
- Cappuccino Sorbetto
- JELL-O Cranberry Relish
- Raspberries & Creme For Two
- Garden Chicken Pasta Salad
- Pineapple Chicken Wings
Philadelphia® Blueberry Crown Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time 5 Hours 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 30 NILLA Wafers, Crushed (about 1 Cup)
- 3 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 5 pkg. (8 Ounce each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 3 tablespoons Flour
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla
- Grated Peel From 1 Medium Lemon
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 4 Eggs
- 2 cup Fresh Blueberries
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons Sugar, Divided
PREHEAT oven to 325°F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300°F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Mix crumbs, 3 Tbsp. of the sugar and butter until well blended. Press firmly onto bottom of pan.
BEAT cream cheese, remaining 1 cup sugar, flour, vanilla and lemon peel with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust; top with 2 cups of the blueberries.
BAKE 1 hour 10 min. to 1 hour 15 min. or until center is almost set. Run small knife or spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Savor a serving of this crowd-pleasing dessert on special occasions.
Garnish with additional blueberries and fresh mint sprigs just before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS