Cheesy Chicken Skillet
- Prep Time: 5 minutes (Total Time: 22 minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Bite-sized Pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Thyme Leaves
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Water
- 1 package (14 ounce) KRAFT Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
- 2 cups Frozen Peas
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT CATALINA Dressing
HEAT oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and thyme; mix well. Cook 5 min. or until chicken is browned, stirring frequently.
ADD milk, water and Macaroni; cover. Cook 10 min. or until macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally.
STIR in Cheese Sauce, peas and dressing. Cook an additional 2 min., stirring occasionally.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute your family's favorite frozen vegetable medley for the peas.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS