Strawberry Cream Cake
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Times 3 Hour 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1-1/2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 6 tablespoons Butter, Melted
- 1 pt. (2 cups) Strawberries, Divided
- 1-3/4 cups Boiling Water
- 1 pkg. (8-serving size) or 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 2 cups Ice Cubes
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Strawberry Whipped Topping, Thawed
- 1 Square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, Melted
MIX crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom and halfway up side of lightly greased 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate.
RESERVE 6 strawberries for garnish; mash remaining strawberries. Stir boiling water into dry gelatin in large bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add ice cubes; stir until melted. Add whipped topping and mashed strawberries; stir gently with wire whisk until well blended. Refrigerate 10 min. or until mixture is very thick and will mound. Spoon into prepared crust.
REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until firm. Remove side of pan. Slice each of the reserved strawberries in half. Arrange strawberries, cut side down, around top of cake. Drizzle strawberries with melted chocolate.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Save 50 calories per serving by preparing with JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
How to Mash Strawberries
Crush strawberries with a potato masher. Or, process in food processor container until finely chopped, using pulsing action.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS