- Prep Time: 20 minutes (Total 2 hours 20 minutes)
- Serving Size: 0
- 1 package (11.1 ounces) JELL-O No Bake Real Cheesecake
- 2 tablespoon Sugar
- 5 tablespoons Margarine Or Butter, Melted
- 1 Cold Milk
- 1 tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed, Divided
- 1 cup Assorted Fruit, Such As Blueberries, Raspberries, Sliced Strawberries & Kiwi
MIX Crust Mix, sugar and margarine in 8-inch springform pan until well blended. Press firmly onto bottom of pan. BEAT milk and Filling Mix in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until well blended. Beat on medium speed 3 minutes. (Filling will be thick.) Gently stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping. Spoon over crust. REFRIGERATE at least 2 hours. Loosen cheesecake from rim of pan; remove rim of pan. Place cheesecake on serving platter; top with remaining whipped topping and fruit just before serving. Garnish with Green-Colored Spaghetti (see Tip) and candy-coated almonds, if desired. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator. KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS Size It Up Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but choose an appropriate portion.
How To Make Green-Colored Spaghetti Bring 1 qt. (4 cups) water and 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Lime Flavor Gelatin to boil in large saucepan. Add 4 oz. uncooked spaghetti. Cook on medium-high heat 10 to 12 minutes or until tender; drain. Rinse with cold water; cool. Store in resealable plastic bag until ready to use.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS