- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Fat Free Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT FREE Shredded Non-Fat Cheddar Cheese, Divided
- 1/4 cup Sliced Green Onions
- 6 Flour Tortillas (6 Inches)
- 1 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese in small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add 1 cup of the Cheddar cheese and onions; mix until blended.
SPREAD 1/4 cup of the cheese mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place, seam sides down, in 11x7-inch baking dish. Pour salsa over tortillas. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese; cover.
BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Use Your Microwave
Assemble enchiladas as directed. Place, seam sides down, in 11x7-inch microwavable dish. Pour salsa over enchiladas; sprinkle with remaining Cheddar cheese. Microwave on HIGH 12 to 14 minutes or until heated through, turning dish after 6 minutes.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS