Leftover Turkey Soup
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onion
- 1 Medium Carrot, Sliced
- 1 Stalk Celery, Sliced
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounce each) Chicken Broth
- 2 cups Water
- 1 envelope GOOD SEASONS Italian Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix
- 2 cups Cubed Cooked Turkey
- 1/2 cup Bite-sized Pasta, Uncooked
COOK onion, carrot and celery in hot oil in large saucepan 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
STIR in chicken broth, water and dressing mix. Bring to boil.
ADD turkey and pasta; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until pasta is tender.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Use fun shapes of pasta, such as stars or alphabets. Smaller pastas may cook in a shorter time, so follow package directions for suggested cooking times.
Jazz It Up
Serve topped with KRAFT Shredded Cheese, KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese or coarsely crushed NABISCO Crackers.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS