Orange Grove Mini Cheesecakes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes (6 hours 5 minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 24 NILLA Wafers, Divided
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/4 Sugar
- Grated Peel From 1 Large Orange (about 1 Tablespoon)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Seedless Raspberry Preserves, Heated
- 2 squares BAKERS Premium White Baking Chocolate, Melted
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
PREHEAT oven to 325°F. Place 1 wafer in each of 12 paper-lined medium muffin cups. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream, orange peel and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended. Spoon evenly into prepared muffin cups.
BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until centers are almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Meanwhile, drizzle chocolate evenly over remaining 12 wafers. Let stand at room temperature until chocolate is firm.
TOP each cheesecake with 1 tsp. preserves and 1 decorated wafer just before serving. Store leftover cheesecakes in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
With their built-in portion control, these mini cheesecakes make a great treat.
Prepare as directed, using grated lemon peel.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS