Low-fat Orange Dream Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 4 Hours 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, Crushed (about 3 Tablespoons)
- 2/3 cup Boiling Water
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Orange Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1 tub (8 ounce) PHILADELPHIA Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP FREE Whipped Topping
SPRINKLE crumbs onto bottom of 8- or 9-inch springform pan or 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
STIR boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 min. until gelatin is completely dissolved. Cool 5 min. Pour into blender container. Add cheeses; cover. Blend on medium speed until well blended, stopping occasionally to scrape down side of blender container; pour into large bowl.
ADD whipped topping; stir gently until well blended. Pour into prepared pan; smooth top with spatula. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Remove side of pan just before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS